The basics of networking are simple, but you"d be surprised by how many people don"t follow these 10 essential networking tips. If you want to meet new people and build business connections that last, check out these 10 creative business ideas on how to network at conferences.
Here are the ten tips listed in this video:
1. Make an entrance and look sharp.
2. Always prepare before you head out to a conference.
3. Wear something that will make you stand out.
4. Don"t immediately start pitching to people.
5. Write notes about the person on their business card.
6. Don"t give your business card to everyone.
7. Ask interesting questions that are unique.
8. Don"t spend all your time talking to one person.
9. Bring snacks with you for long drawn out days.
10. Don"t spend all your time at the refreshments table.
For more insight, visit our blog at http://www.getcourse.com/blog
Tweet this Episode & Share it!
Last Week"s Episode:
Chris Christie"s Scandal: How To Handle HUGE Business Mistakes
Ideas Made Easy is a weekly web series brought to you by GetCourse where we collect the creative ideas used by businesses and talk about how you can revolutionize your company with them.
Subscribe for updates on new videos
Learn about creativity in the business world
Want to be featured in our next episode? Email me!
Connect with us Online
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/getcourseapp
YouTube – http://www.youtube.com/getcourse
Google+ – http://www.gplus.to/GetCourse
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/getcourseapp
Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/getcourse